Consider What You Complain About

Posted by Connie on Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 at 12:48 am and is filed under Healthy or Not, Loving Life.

We all do it. It’s part of our human nature. It’s easy and helps us let off steam. I’m guilty of it. And I do it way too often. Complaining or venting is a normal part of our lives and bloggers do it quite often. You may even see them word their posts with “vent” when there’s going to a lot of whining or grumbling going on.

*Vent* I get so annoyed with people who weigh about 100 pounds soaking wet who complain about their weight, out loud, in front of me. You see I used to be underweight and unable to put on those extra pounds I so desired. Now that I look back, I’d kill for that body!

When I hit 40 though the weight I didn’t want just kept comin’ on! I was used to eating whatever I wanted so I had to stop all that. Then getting sick and being unable to be as active as I’d like really put more weight on.

So if I hear some tiny slip of a woman saying she needs to find herself the best diet pills, needs to exercise more or can’t eat a slice of cake because she’s watching her weight, I may just muster up enough strength to kick her in the shins.

1. I do know what you mean. And yet here I sit eating Trail Mix when I’m not even hungry. Go figure …..

comment by Danna Crawford — September 24, 2008 @ 1:09 am
  2. I know exactly what you mean! I sit here almost every afternoon listening to DD15′s friends talking about how fat they are and there is not an inch of fat on them! Makes me want to strangle them! lol

Tina’s last blog post..Promoting your blog offline

comment by Tina — September 24, 2008 @ 1:24 am
  3. do it! that’s annoying to me too! hearing the cardio bunnies in the locker room at the gym makes me want to grab a free weight and shove it up their non fat asses!!!

if you ever need some motivation pages or anything, let me know! i know i need a lot of motivation here and there when i feel discouraged and looking at transformations reminds me that it IS possible and that i can get there!

janina’s last blog post..Our Road Trip Break: Austin

comment by janina — September 24, 2008 @ 1:31 am
  4. you have a very informative blog=) dropped on your ec. hope you can visit my blog too and don’t forget to drop and ec..:) thanks!

emz’s last blog post..My Latest Craze!

comment by emz — September 24, 2008 @ 4:08 am
  5. I hear ya! And life is too short to complain about every bitty fat on one’s body. Next time just shove that huge calorie filled chocolate cake in her face. As a matter of fact, she may enjoy it.

Sophia’s last blog post..When A Friend Walks Back Into Your Life