No Please Not This

Posted by Connie on Wednesday, January 21st, 2009 at 9:00 pm and is filed under Healthy or Not.

I can’t handle getting sick now. I mean I already feel overly tired and think I might have anemia. But I don’t want to get a stomach virus now. My stomach hurts and I feel sick to my stomach. I didn’t feel well enough to eat lunch and tried to eat dinner, but it didn’t happen. There’s no need for diet pills here.

movie night!
Creative Commons License photo credit: ginnerobot

The most upsetting part of this is that tonight is the premier of Lost. I have this whole routine for watching Lost and was ready for it tonight. It includes popcorn and now I can’t even think of smelling it, never mind eating it. So it’s going to feel like something’s wrong for sure.

Please not a stomach virus now on top of all this other crud.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 StumbleUpon 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Filament.io 0 Flares ×

1. Oh god, I hate stomach bugs. I hope you’re not coming down with one. :(

comment by Jenn — January 21, 2009 @ 9:19 pm
  2. Oh how yucky. I’m so sorry you’re feeling bad and hope it’s not a full-blown bug. Or if it is, that it’s only 12hours. Record LOST, don’t read anything about it online or let friends tell you about it, and then have you Lost/popcorn night when you feel better. Which I hope is very soon!!

Prof S’s last blog post..Random Bullets of Stuff

comment by Prof S — January 21, 2009 @ 10:39 pm
  3. Connie,

I hate stomach bugs most of all. Probably because I have so many GI issues and it sets them all off for me. I will pray you don’t have one, and if you do, that it will pass quickly and as painlessly as possible. I loved Prof. S’s suggestion from above about taping LOST and doing your usual routine when you feel better. GREAT IDEA!

Hang in there, I’m praying for you.

Maureen’s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday – Seminary Finds

comment by Maureen — January 22, 2009 @ 1:45 pm
  4. Praying you get better soon Connie! I had the yuckies a few weeks ago. I feel for you.

Shirley’s last blog post..Overweight Causes Double Vision

comment by Shirley — January 24, 2009 @ 5:22 pm
  5. Connie, It’s been awhile since you’ve wrote this so I’m hoping that tummy ache isn’t still hanging around. Hope you are feeling better. Kerry

Kerry’s last blog post..Your Perserverance–My luck

comment by Kerry — February 2, 2009 @ 5:39 pm
  6. [...] | I know a lot of you suspicion I fell off the face of the earth, or which I got the misfortune stomach flu well known to man, or which I was all [...]