When you’ve got a cold, or are in a flare up, or recovering from surgery, you need some fun time to forget your woes. You may be stuck in bed or even the hospital but you can still do somethings to amuse yourself. Here are the Top Five Ways To Have Fun When You’re Sick:
- Color – Be sure that you get a brand new box of crayons and a new coloring book. There’s nothing like the smell of Crayolas to bring a smile to your face. Don’t worry about coloring in the lines. Just go at it!
- YouTube Videos – If you’re able to use a laptop, then just go to YouTube and watch the videos that people make themselves. Keep clicking around and laugh at the stupidity of people and what they’re actually willing to put online for everyone to see. No computer? Watch some form of funny videos on TV. There’s tons of them now.
- Talk Radio - Find a talk radio station that has the most outlandish ideas about conspiracy theories or zombies and call in. Pretend to agree with the host and carry on like you’re having a normal conversation. Blame it on the meds.
- Play With Toys – Pull out those old race cars, Barbies, Legos and play in bed. (Not that way.)
- Hair and Make Up – If you feel up to it, play with your hairstyle and do something wild. Try some new shades of make-up that you haven’t used in a while. You too guys. Lots of girls love it. If you’re not up to it, let someone you love, help you out. Now that’s fun!