Stand Up To Cancer is providing eCards for the holiday season. It’s a wonderful way to remind those you love about what they can do to help this important non-profit and to help anyone who is living with cancer. When you purchase an eCard, you’re making a donation to Stand Up To Cancer as well for cancer research – $5.00 per card up to 24 emails, and $4.75 per card for 25-49 emails. You can also chose to print out the cards.
Here’s an example of one that I like -
There’s not many people I know that cancer hasn’t touched in one way or another. Either they themselves have or had it or have a family member or friend with cancer. For me, my sister died at the age of 33 from Leukemia, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 80 and many friends have been diagnosed or died. I’ve been touched by celebrities who have been open about their diagnosis and treatment too and those that have chosen to donate their time to work with Stand Up To Cancer to make us aware about raising money or getting tests that we sometimes dread.
This is my all time favorite video for Stand Up To Cancer featuring Jim Parsons -
Giveaway – One Su2C Bracelet and One “Up2” Black T-Shirt for a Man or Women
1. Contest starts now and ends December 22nd midnight EST.
2. Open to adults 18 and over from US.
3. One person per household.
4. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
5. Winner have 2 days to claim prize via email.
6. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Leave a comment about something you do to either raise money for cancer research or raise awareness about cancer.
2. Follow ConnieFoggles. Please leave your Twitter ID.
3. Follow SU2C on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter ID
4. Like Stand Up To Cancer on Facebook. Leave your Facebook ID please.
5. Tweet this exactly. You may tweet this daily: (leave a link to your tweet or your Twitter ID)
#Win @Su2C shirt and bracelet @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/eBDeDI #giveaway PL RT
There was no compensation for this post. Information and the giveaway items are provided by Stand Up To Cancer. All opinions are my own.