Panic Attack Six Sentences #HAWMC

Posted by Connie on Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 4:04 pm and is filed under Mental Health.

Prompt: Six Sentence Story. In this day of micro-blogging – brevity is a skill worth honing. Can you tell a story and make it short and sweet? What can you say in six sentences? Check out some here: http://sixsentences.blogspot.com/

The meeting was just about over when I mentioned my recent panic attack. The therapist was taken aback and asked why I waited until the last minute to report such a serious issue. The conversation was riveting and it was easy for me forget the night that I didn’t sleep and played over in my mind each detail as if it were yesterday. In fact, I didn’t really want to talk about it as I feared more nightmares and reliving that long forgotten incident that happened over 30 years ago. So why did I open my big mouth? To be reassured that it was normal and there was a way to cope with it if it happened again. I left with the details I needed, satisfied.

Mental Health

1. Interesting idea using six sentences to get your point across. I hope your panic attack was not too bad. I’ve never had panic or anxiety attacks before so I can’t relate. But I pray for your health and healing. So glad we connected at Disney… “see” ya soon!
    Desiree recently posted..A smell good home is easy… with Scentsy!My Profile

comment by Desiree — May 4, 2012 @ 11:31 am
  2. While these sidekick characters will absorb attacks from the enemies you encounter and automatically defend themselves, you can also make them assist in an attack, thereby setting yourself up to deliver the final blow..
    Jared recently posted..Article Writer DevonMy Profile

comment by Jared — May 5, 2012 @ 8:58 pm
  3. I hope your panic attack was not too bad. I’ve never had panic or anxiety attacks before so I can’t relate. Thanks for sharing..
    Claire recently posted..Tips To Become PregnantMy Profile

comment by Claire — May 11, 2012 @ 5:20 am
  4. Nice blog. While these sidekick characters will absorb attacks from the enemies you encounter and automatically defend themselves, you can also make them assist in an attack, thereby setting yourself up to deliver the final blow..
    Chucky recently posted..Good Low Carb DietsMy Profile

comment by Chucky — May 12, 2012 @ 7:55 am
  5. I hope the panic attack wasn’t too bad…
    Very interesting idea using six sentences. Thanks for sharing !
    Alina Smith recently posted..How ETF Trading Signals WorkMy Profile

comment by Alina Smith — May 18, 2012 @ 11:01 am
  6. It is really hard to fight a panic sometimes but it is always good to think that there is another way on how to handle it. just trust yourself always.
    Monica Curtis recently posted..where to buy vigrx oilMy Profile

comment by Monica Curtis — June 1, 2012 @ 7:05 pm
  7. I will check out the site you posted above. It is really important always to visit to a doctor as early as possible when experiencing panic attacked.
    Mia Glover recently posted..Having a Whiter Teeth Smile May Land You a DateMy Profile

comment by Mia Glover — June 19, 2012 @ 6:43 am
  8. Sometimes you will really know on how to handle things like this. But always trust on yourself that you can do it.
    Lovely Lewis recently posted..Get Whiter Teeth in 1 DayMy Profile

comment by Lovely Lewis — June 21, 2012 @ 5:38 pm
  9. I think you must need to be careful always and take good care of your health. If ever you encounter this one again, you must look for the best way to relieve it.
    Allicia Tresch recently posted..Three Common Health Issues that affect everyoneMy Profile

comment by Allicia Tresch — June 29, 2012 @ 3:08 am